Taurine | 107-35-7
Taurine (Taurine), also known as β-amino ethanesulfonic acid, the first separation from the bezoar, so named. Pure product is colorless or white oblique crystal, odorless, taurine chemical stability, insoluble in ether and other organic solvents, is a sulfur-containing non-protein amino acids, in the body to the free state, do not participate in the body protein Biosynthesis. Taurine, although not involved in protein synthesis, but it is with cystine, cysteine metabolism is closely related. Human synthesis of taurine cysteine sulfite carboxylase (CSAD) activity is low, mainly rely on ingestion of food taurine to meet the needs of the body.
(1) Taurine could accelerate the growth of the nervous system;
(2) Taurine plays an important role in the maintenance of normal vision;
(3) Taurine could improve the immune system and help the growth of the body;
(4 )Taurine could accelerate the digestion of fat and plays a role in gall bile metabolization;
(5) Taurine helps to maintain the brain function and accelerate & upgrowth the brain of baby and children
(1) strong liver gallbladder effect: guinea pig experiments
show that taurine can lift the bile obstruction, was choleretic effect.
(2) antipyretic and anti-inflammatory effects: by the central 5-ht system or catecholamine system to reduce the role of body temperature
(3) antihypertensive effect
(4) cardiac and antiarrhythmic effects
(5) hypoglycemic effect
(6) taurine has a relaxing role in skeletal muscle and antagonistic muscle rigidity
4. TECHNICAL PARAMETERS
|2.Assay (on the dried basis):||99.10%||98.5%~101.5%|
|3.Residue on ignition:||0.07%||NMT0.3%|
|9.Loss on drying:||0.10%||NMT0.3%|
|10.Total plate count:||45/g||NMT1000/g|
|15.Staphylococcus aureus:||Not found||Negative/10g|
Q1: I’m interested in your products, but now I’m out of China, could you offer your labels to my country?
A1: Sure. We ‘ve got full exportation experience, and no matter where you are, we may arrange the delivery for you, either by sea, by air or by express , depending on your need.
Q2 : How can I get the samples ?
A2 We can provide you a free sample for our existing products, the lead time is around 1-2 days. You need to pay the sample delivery cost, If you need the samples according to your design, the sample cost has to be charged from you. The lead time is around 5 days.
Q3: Is it possible to custom the labels with my own design?
A3: Yes, and you just need to send us your drawings or artworks, then you can get you want.
Q4: How can I release the payment to you?
A4: We can receive your payment by T/T, ESCROW or Western union which is recommended and we can also receive by L/C, D/P, D/A. OA
Q5: How do you check all the goods in the production line?
A5: We have spot inspection and finished product inspection. We check the goods when they go into the next step production procedure