Sodium bicarbonate | 144-55-8
Sodium bicarbonate is a white solid that is crystalline but often appears as a fine powder. It has a slightly salty, alkaline taste resembling that of washing soda (sodium carbonate). Sodium bicarbonate has a wide variety of uses. Sodium bicarbonate, referred to as baking soda, is primarily used in baking, as a leavening agent. It reacts with acidic components in batters, releasing carbon dioxide, which causes expansion of the batter and forms the characteristic texture and grain in pancakes, cakes, quick breads, soda bread, and other baked and fried foods.Sodium bicarbonate can be administered to pools, spas, and garden ponds to raise the total alkalinity. This will also raise the pH level and make maintaining proper pH easier.
(1) Should be stored in a cool, ventilated and dry place.
(2) Keep away from light and water.
(3) Don’t be mixed with the acid or alkali.
(1) Feed : sodium bicarbonate is used as feed for poultry and ducks.
(2) Bread:As buffering agent,neutralizer and dough improver,it can be used,and can be used appropriately according to production needs.
(3) Laundry : backing soda is a natural deodorant and cleaning agent.it can clean clothes effectively and gently,remove stubborn stains and odors.
(4) Gold control: It is used to make adhesive for refractory material and furnace arm,and is also the raw material for making flux two and smelting magnesium metal.
Mainly applied as food additive in food stuff industry,feed additives for animals,foaming agent in rubber industry.Acidifying agent in medicine industry,Compounding ingredient in detergent making,detergent in movie making.Carbon Dioxide(CO2) reactor in beer,drinks,etc.
4. TECHNICAL PARAMETERS
|Total Alkali(Quality Fraction of NaHCO3 dry basis)% ≥||99.0-100.5||99.6|
|Loss on lgniton % ≤||0.2||0.03|
|PH 90(10g/L) ≤||8.5||8.2|
|NaCl (Quality Fraction of NaCl dry basis)% ≤||0.40||0.2|
|As Quality Fraction (Dry Basis) % mg/kg ≤||1.0||<1.0|
|Pb Quality Fraction (Dry Basis)% mg/kg ≤||5.0||<5.0|
|Ammonium||Pass the test||OK|
|Clarity||Pass the test||OK|
Q1: I’m interested in your products, but now I’m out of China, could you offer your labels to my country?
A1: Sure. We ‘ve got full exportation experience, and no matter where you are, we may arrange the delivery for you, either by sea, by air or by express , depending on your need.
Q2 : How can I get the samples ?
A2 We can provide you a free sample for our existing products, the lead time is around 1-2 days. You need to pay the sample delivery cost, If you need the samples according to your design, the sample cost has to be charged from you. The lead time is around 5 days.
Q3: Is it possible to custom the labels with my own design?
A3: Yes, and you just need to send us your drawings or artworks, then you can get you want.
Q4: How can I release the payment to you?
A4: We can receive your payment by T/T, ESCROW or Western union which is recommended and we can also receive by L/C, D/P, D/A. OA
Q5: How do you check all the goods in the production line?
A5: We have spot inspection and finished product inspection. We check the goods when they go into the next step production procedure