Food Additives Sweeteners Aspartame
Product Name: Aspartame
CAS No: 22839-47-0
EINECS No: 245-261-3
Model Number: RG22839-47-0
Molecular Weight: 294.3
Melting Point: 242-248 °C
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Aspartame is a non-carbohydrate artificial sweetener, as an artificial sweetener, aspartame has a sweet taste, almost no calories and carbohydrates.
Aspartame is 200 times as sweet sucrose, can be completely absorbed, without any harm, the body metabolism. aspartame safe, pure taste. currently, aspartame was approved for use in more than 100 countries, Aspartame has been widely used in beverage, candy, food, health care products and all types.
Approved by the FDA in 1981 for spreading dry food, soft drinks in 1983 to allow the preparation of aspartame in the world after more than 100 countries and regions are approved for use, 200 times the sweetness of sucrose.
(1) Safe, by the United Nations Committee on Food Additives as GRAS level (generally recognized as safe) for all Sweeteners in the most thorough research on human security products, has been more than 100 countries around the world, more than 6,000 products in the 19 years of successful experience
(2) Aspartame sweet taste of pure sucrose with very similar fresh and sweet, no bitter after taste and metallic taste, is by far the closest to the successful development of the sweet sugar sweetener. Aspartame 200 times sweeter than sucrose, only a small amount in the application can achieve the desired sweetness, so use in food and beverage sugar substitute aspartame, can significantly reduce the heat and will not cause tooth decay
(3) Aspartame or other sweeteners and sugar mixed with a synergistic effect, such as 2% to 3% in the saccharin, the saccharin can significantly mask the bad taste.
(4)Aspartameand flavor mixed with the excellent efficiency of, especially for acidic citrus, lemon, grapefruit, etc., can make a lasting flavor, reduce the amount of air freshener.
(5) Proteins, aspartame can be absorbed by the bodys natural decomposition.
Suitable use for diabetes, seniors and obese people with high blood pressure or cardiovascular disease patients as replacement sugar.
(1) Beverage: carbonated and still soft drink, fruit-juice and fruit syrup, yoghurt and etc.
(2)Food: hot and cold chocolate and beverage mixes and instant dessert, frozen novelty and dessert, chewing gum, boiled sweet, mint, chocolate, gum and jelly and etc.
(3)Pharmaceutical: tablet, sugar-free syrup, powdered mix and effervescent tablet and etc.
Q1: म आफ्नो उत्पादनहरु मा रुचि छु, तर अब म मेरो देश आफ्नो लेबल प्रस्ताव सक्छ, चीन बाहिर छु?
A1: Sure. We ‘ve got full exportation experience, and no matter where you are, we may arrange the delivery for you, either by sea, by air or by express , depending on your need.
Q2: म कसरी नमूनाहरू प्राप्त गर्न सक्छन्?
A2: We can provide you a free sample for our existing products, the lead time is around 1-2 days. You need to pay the sample delivery cost, If you need the samples according to your design, the sample cost has to be charged from you. The lead time is around 5 days.
Q3: यो मेरो आफ्नै डिजाइन अनुकूलन गर्न सम्भव लेबल छ?
A3: Yes, and you just need to send us your drawings or artworks, then you can get you want.
Q4: म तपाईंलाई भुक्तानी कसरी जारी गर्न सक्छ?
A4: We can receive your payment by T/T, ESCROW or Western union which is recommended and we can also receive by L/C, D/P, D/A. OA
Q5: How do you check all the goods in the production line?
A5: We have spot inspection and finished product inspection. We check the goods when they go into the next step production procedure