Nisin Manufacture| 1414-45-5
Product Name: Nisin
CAS No.: 1414-45-5
EINECS No.: 215-807-5
Model Number: RG1414-45-5
Molecular Weight: 3354.07
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Nisin to lactic acid streptococci secreted peptide antibiotics, made up of 34 amino acids. Using yeast as raw material, under certain conditions, nisin fermentation. Fermentation broth by acidification after steam sterilization, concentration, filtration and fractionation and spray-dried products.It is white crystalline powder. It tastes salty and it’s easily deliquescence. Relative density is 1.570. Melting point is 292℃. It’s easily soluble in water, ethanol and carbinol, but insoluble in aether.
(1) Since nisin (also known as Str. lactic peptide) is a polypeptide, it is rapidly inactivated in the intestine by digestive enzymes after consumption。
(2) Extensive micro-biological tests have not shown any cross resistant between nisin and medical antibacterial drug。
(3) Nisin possesses anti-microbial activity against a wide range of Gram-positive bacteria and their spores which cause food spoilage, and especially inhib。
(4) It is a natural food preservative which is highly efficient, safe and has no side-effectsit the heat-resistant bacilli, such as B. Stearothermophilus, CI. Butyricum and L. Monocytogenes
5) In addition, it has excellent solubility and stability in food. It is not effective against Gram-negative bacteria, yeasts or mould.
It should be stored in a dry and ventilating warehouse; kept away from water and moisture during transport, unloaded with care so as to avoid damage to bags. Furthermore, it should be stored separately from poisonous substances.
|Ninsin Hydrous Potency (iu / mg)||≥1000||1036|
|Tarehin-tsoratra / tarehy||Light volontsôkôlà ny vovoka fotsy||mifanaraka|
|Sodium klôro (% w / w)||≥50||88,40|
|PH ny 10% Aqueous Vahaolana||3.1-3.6||3.36|
|Fatiantoka paharitry||≤3.0 (raha maina ny constantweight amin'ny 102 ° C amin'ny 103 ° C)||1,9%|
|Heavy metals (as Pb) AsLeadHg||≤ 10,0 ppm≤ 1.0 ppm≤ 5.0 ppm≤ 1.0 ppm||mifanaraka|
|Microbiological qualityTotal Plate CountColi mitambatra bakteria Salmonella||<10cfu/g≤30MPN/100g Not detected in 25g||mifanaraka|
|Fonosana & Storage||Cool sy maina|
Q1: aho liana amin'ny vokatra, fa ankehitriny aho avy any Shina, azonao manolotra ny etikety amin'ny tanin-drazako?
A1: Sure. We ‘ve got full exportation experience, and no matter where you are, we may arrange the delivery for you, either by sea, by air or by express , depending on your need.
Q2: Ahoana no mahazo ny santionany?
A2: We can provide you a free sample for our existing products, the lead time is around 1-2 days. You need to pay the sample delivery cost, If you need the samples according to your design, the sample cost has to be charged from you. The lead time is around 5 days.
Q3: Azo atao ve ny fanao ny marika miaraka amin'ny famolavolana manokana?
A3: Yes, and you just need to send us your drawings or artworks, then you can get you want.
Q4: Ahoana no halefako ho anareo ny fandoavam-bola?
A4: We can receive your payment by T/T, ESCROW or Western union which is recommended and we can also receive by L/C, D/P, D/A. OA
Q5: How do you check all the goods in the production line?
A5: We have spot inspection and finished product inspection. We check the goods when they go into the next step production procedure