Maltitol powder/syrup | 585-88-6
Maltitol is a low calorie sweetener having the same sweetness as sucrose, high stability, high sweetness, good to produce all kinds of low calorie, low fat food and is also anti-cariogenic. Maltitol is a kind of polyol, has good taste, and is 90% of sucrose sweetness, very good to produce sweet food like sugar free confectionerym, gums, chocolate, bakery food and ice creams.
(1) Easily dissolve in water
(2) Similar sweetness as sucrose, gentl sweet withou after taste.
(3) Great moisture retention, can be moisture protection agent for food or prevent caking of sucrose.
(4) No utilization by mould, yeast or lactic-acid baceteria, can be anti-cariogenic.
(5) Slow metabolism and absorption in human bod, can be good low calorie sweetener.
(6) No higher blood sugar level when cosum maltitol, ont affect insulin.
(7) Low calorie value and same time can inhibit the fat generation in the body when you eat maltitol with other high-fat food.
(8) High emulsification stability, can be used instead of fat to produce low calorie food and also keep same flavor meanwhile.
(1) Widely used in candy,cold drink products,dairy products,beer,jelly,baked food,spices,enzymes,convenient food,meat products,etc.
(2) For low mositure absorption and moisturizing,moderate sweentness,good crystanility,resistance,meidation resistance,medium viscosity,good chemical stability,low reezing point features,so in candy,cold drink products and dairy industry has been widely used.
4. TECHNICAL PARAMETERS
|1||Appearance||Colorless sticky liquid||Confirmed|
|7||PH in solution||5.0~7.0||5.80|
|9||Heavy metal %||≤5ppm||＜5ppm|
|10||Lead (base on Pb) %||≤0.5ppm||＜0.5ppm|
|12||Chloride (base on Cl) %||≤50ppm||＜50ppm|
|13||Sulphate (base on SO4) %||≤100ppm||＜100ppm|
|14||Total plate count||≤1000 cfu/g||＜10 cfu/g|
Q1: I’m interested in your products, but now I’m out of China, could you offer your labels to my country?
A1: Sure. We ‘ve got full exportation experience, and no matter where you are, we may arrange the delivery for you, either by sea, by air or by express , depending on your need.
Q2 : How can I get the samples ?
A2 We can provide you a free sample for our existing products, the lead time is around 1-2 days. You need to pay the sample delivery cost, If you need the samples according to your design, the sample cost has to be charged from you. The lead time is around 5 days.
Q3: Is it possible to custom the labels with my own design?
A3: Yes, and you just need to send us your drawings or artworks, then you can get you want.
Q4: How can I release the payment to you?
A4: We can receive your payment by T/T, ESCROW or Western union which is recommended and we can also receive by L/C, D/P, D/A. OA
Q5: How do you check all the goods in the production line?
A5: We have spot inspection and finished product inspection. We check the goods when they go into the next step production procedure