Sodium Alginate Food Grade CAS 9005
Product Name: Sodium Alginate
CAS No: 9005-38-3
Molecular Formula: C5H7O4COONa
EINECS No: 905-385-3
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Appearance: White powder
Note: Custom specification manufactures can be provided according to user requirements.
(1) Sodium alginate is a kind of natural polysaccharide extracted from alginate plant. It is white granules or yellow powder of indefinite shape, odorless and tasteless.
(2) Sodium alginate is insoluble in methanol, ethanol, acetone and chloroform, and soluble in water and sodium hexametaphosphate solution.
(1) Hydrophily: Sodium alginate is easy to dissolve in the water and forms thick solution, and it is mainly used in food additives.
(2) High fluidity: Sodium alginate has good fluidity when used in dyeing, and it’s effect is better than other colloids.
(3) Gel properties: Sodium alginate can be used in jelly and bionic food.
(4) Thickening property: Sodium alginate is widely used in food,drink and daily products.
(5) Stability: Sodium alginate is used as a better stabilizer and thickener in cold drinks.
(6) Healcare: As a natural cellulose, Sodium alginate could lower the pressure and the fat of the blood. It can also eliminate heavy metals from the body , could help us lose weight to make us much more healthy.
(1) Sodium alginate is mainly used in jelly and bionic shark fin, meats, drinks as the food additives etc.
(2) Sodium alginate is used as a better stabilizer and thickener in cold drinks.
(3) Sodium alginate can also be used in pharmaceutical, textile, printing and dyeing, papermaking, daily chemical industry and other industries.
Store in a sealed container and place in a cool, dry place.
|Color||Cream colored or lighter||Qualified|
|Sieve fraction||According to the need||60 mesh|
(20℃, 1% distilled water solution)
|According to the need||650|
|Water insoluble matter (%)||≤0.6||<0.6|
|Conclusion||Qualified according to GB1886.243-2016|
Q1: I’m interested in your products, but now I’m out of China, could you offer your labels to my country?
A1: Sure. We ‘ve got full exportation experience, and no matter where you are, we may arrange the delivery for you, either by sea, by air or by express , depending on your need.
Q2 : How can I get the samples ?
A2: We can provide you a free sample for our existing products, the lead time is around 1-2 days. You need to pay the sample delivery cost, If you need the samples according to your design, the sample cost has to be charged from you. The lead time is around 5 days.
Q3: Is it possible to custom the labels with my own design?
A3: Yes, and you just need to send us your drawings or artworks, then you can get you want.
Q4: How can I release the payment to you?
A4: We can receive your payment by T/T, ESCROW or Western union which is recommended and we can also receive by L/C, D/P, D/A. OA
Q5: How do you check all the goods in the production line?
A5: We have spot inspection and finished product inspection. We check the goods when they go into the next step production procedure