High Purity Xanthan Gum
Product Name: Xanthan Gum
CAS No: 11138-66-2
Appearance: Off-white or Light Yellow Free Flowing Powder
Molecular Weight: 241.11496
Molecular Formul: C8H14Cl2N2O2
Assay : 91% – 108%
PH(1% XG solution) : 6.0-8.0
Mesh size: 80-200mesh
EINECS No: 234-394-2
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
(1) Xanthan Gum could be widely used in petroleum, mining, food, pharmaceuticals and textile.
(2) Xanthan Gum is a high molecular weight (2-6 million) polysaccharide produced by fermentation of a carbohydrate with Xanthamonas Campestris under the conditions of special nutrient medium after ethano alcohol purifying, drying and milling. It is white-like or light-yellow free-flowing powder with little foul smell.
(3) The main compositions of Xanthan Gum are D-glucopyranose glucan, D-mannose and D-glucuronic acid. Xanthan Gum could be widely used in more than twenty industrial fields, such as petroleum, foodpharmaceuticals and textile.
The main use is in the industry as a stabilizer, thickener and processing aid for a variety of purposes, including making canned and bottled foods, bakery foods, dairy products, frozen foods, salad dressings, beverages, brewing, Confectionery, pastry color accessories, etc. When making food, it is easy to flow, easy to pour and pour, easy to pipe, and reduce energy consumption.
(1) Used as a stabilizer thickening agents and processing booster for a variety of purposes in industry, Xanthan Gum can be used in including the production of canned and bottled foods, bakery food, dairy, frozen foods, salad dressings, beverages, brewing, candy, and so on. With it to produce food, it will help the food easily flow, easily pour, easily pipeline to reduce energy consumption.
(2) Suspension thickening effect, customers with bentonite, parker and other drilling fluid materials composite use Prevent collapse, lift mud and protect drill bit.
(3) Acting as an thickener and stabilizer, Industrial Grade Xanthan Gum can be applied to many industrial fields, such as oil drilling, pesticide, pottery & porcelain, printing & dyeing, paint, paper-making, mine-extraction, and so on.
|Appearance||Off-white or Light Yellow Free Flowing Powder||Conform|
|Assay, %||91 – 108||Conform|
|Thru 200mesh, %||≥92.0||93.6|
|Viscosity (1% KCL, cps)||≥1200||1460|
|PH(1% XG solution)||6.0-8.0||7.2|
|Loss on Drying, %||≤13||8.4|
|Pyruvic Acid, %||≥1.5||＞1.5|
|Total Nitrogen, %||≤1.5||＜1.5|
|Total Heavy Metals(as Pb), ppm||≤20||＜20|
|V1/V2||1.02 – 1.45||Conform|
|Total Plate Count(CFU/g)||≤2000||1200|
|Yeasts & Moulds, CFU/g||≤100||<100|
|E.coli, in 5 g||Negative||Negative|
|Conclusion||Conform to the standard of FCC|
Q1: I’m interested in your products, but now I’m out of China, could you offer your labels to my country?
A1: Sure. We ‘ve got full exportation experience, and no matter where you are, we may arrange the delivery for you, either by sea, by air or by express , depending on your need.
Q2 : How can I get the samples ?
A2: We can provide you a free sample for our existing products, the lead time is around 1-2 days. You need to pay the sample delivery cost, If you need the samples according to your design, the sample cost has to be charged from you. The lead time is around 5 days.
Q3: Is it possible to custom the labels with my own design?
A3: Yes, and you just need to send us your drawings or artworks, then you can get you want.
Q4: How can I release the payment to you?
A4: We can receive your payment by T/T, ESCROW or Western union which is recommended and we can also receive by L/C, D/P, D/A. OA
Q5: How do you check all the goods in the production line?
A5: We have spot inspection and finished product inspection. We check the goods when they go into the next step production procedure