Aminobutyric Acid (GABA)
Product Name: Aminobutyric Acid (GABA)
CAS No: 56-12-2
Type: Amino Acid
Function: Improve Memory or Sleep
Dosage Form: Powder
Appearance: White crystalline powder
Main Ingredient: Aminobutyric acid
Melting point: 202~204℃
Test Method: HPLC UV
Package: 25 kg/drum
Place of Origin: China
Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) is a natural non-protein amino acid, which is an important inhibitory neurotransmitter in the central nervous system of mammals. About 30% of the synaptic sites of the central nervous system use GABA as the transmitter. It plays an important role in the human cerebral cortex, hippocampus, thalamus, basal ganglion and cerebellum, and regulates various functions of the body. When GABA is deficient in human body, anxiety, anxiety, fatigue, anxiety and other emotions will arise.
(1) GABA can inhibit the overexcitation of the central nervous system and has a stabilizing effect on the brain, thereby promoting relaxation and eliminating nervous tension.
(2) Reduce the activity of neurons and prevent overheating of neurons.
(3) GABA can bind and activate the brain receptor of anti-anxiety, and then synergize with other substances to prevent the information related to anxiety from reaching the brain indicator center, which can sedate nerves fundamentally and achieve the effect of anti-anxiety.
(4) Improve sleep.
(5) To achieve the effect of lowering blood pressure by regulating the central nervous system.
(6) By stimulating and promoting the secretion of GHRH or SS in the arcuate nucleus and ventromedial nucleus of hypothalamus, the pituitary is further stimulated to increase the secretion of growth hormone.
Q1: I’m interested in your products, but now I’m out of China, could you offer your labels to my country?
A1: Sure. We ‘ve got full exportation experience, and no matter where you are, we may arrange the delivery for you, either by sea, by air or by express , depending on your need.
Q2 : How can I get the samples ?
A2: We can provide you a free sample for our existing products, the lead time is around 1-2 days. You need to pay the sample delivery cost, If you need the samples according to your design, the sample cost has to be charged from you. The lead time is around 5 days.
Q3: Is it possible to custom the labels with my own design?
A3: Yes, and you just need to send us your drawings or artworks, then you can get you want.
Q4: How can I release the payment to you?
A4: We can receive your payment by T/T, ESCROW or Western union which is recommended and we can also receive by L/C, D/P, D/A. OA
Q5: How do you check all the goods in the production line?
A5: We have spot inspection and finished product inspection. We check the goods when they go into the next step production procedure