Sweetener Erythritol Powder
Product Name: Erythritol
Molecular Formula: C4H10O4
CAS No: 149-32-6
EINECS No: 205-737-3
Appearance: White crystalline powder
Molecular Weight: 122.12
Melting Point: 118-120 °C(lit.)
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Erythritol is a newly developed 4-carbon sugar alcohol, which can be obtained by fermentation of glucose. It is a white crystalline powder with a refreshing sweet taste, not easy to absorb moisture, stable at high temperature, and stable in a wide range of pH. When dissolved in the mouth, it has a mild cooling sensation and is suitable for a variety of foods.
(1) Low calorie: Erythritol has low calorie value of 1.65 kJ/g, sucrose is 16.7 kJ/g, xylitol is 11.7 kJ/g, and erythritol is the lowest energy functional sugar. .
(2) High tolerance: The body’s tolerance to erythritol is 0.8 grams per kilogram of body weight, which is higher than xylitol, lactitol and maltitol.
(3) Anti-caries: erythritol is not used by human oral bacteria, so it does not cause acid damage to the teeth, which causes the teeth to metamorphose and inhibit the growth of oral bacteria, thus protecting the teeth.
(1) Sweetener; Moisturizer; Flavor Enhancer; Tissue Improver; Molding Aid.
(2) Can be used for drinks, candy, cakes. Low calorie sweetener; thinner for high intensity sweeteners.
(3) Can be used for chocolate, baked goods, table sugar, soft drinks, fructose, solid drinks, etc.
(4) Especially suitable for the production of moistureproof food. Due to its low solubility (compared to sucrose), it is easy to crystallize and is suitable for foods that require a sugary taste, such as chocolate and table sugar.
|Foirmle Mhóilíneach||C 4H10O4|
|Dealramh||White crystalline powder or granular|
|mesh||20-30mesh / 30-60mesh / 60-80mesh / 20-80mesh / as you need|
|blas||Practically odorless with a very sweet taste|
|Measúnacht||99.5-100.5 %(on dry basis)|
|intuaslagthacht||Very soluble in water, slightly soluble in ethanol|
|Loss on drying,||≤0.2%|
|Ribitol and glycerol||≤0.1%|
|Cont of bacteria||≤300 cfu/g|
|Yeast and Moulds||≤100 cfu/g|
|Storage conditions||odor-free environment, low humidity condition are recommend to minimize caking/degradation potentials|
|pacáiste||25kg/bag , 500g/bag|
Q1: Tá suim agam i do tháirgí I, ach anois tá mé amach as an tSín, d'fhéadfaí tú a thairiscint do lipéid le mo thír?
A1: Sure. We ‘ve got full exportation experience, and no matter where you are, we may arrange the delivery for you, either by sea, by air or by express , depending on your need.
Q2: Conas is féidir liom a fháil ar na samplaí?
A2: We can provide you a free sample for our existing products, the lead time is around 1-2 days. You need to pay the sample delivery cost, If you need the samples according to your design, the sample cost has to be charged from you. The lead time is around 5 days.
Q3: An féidir saincheaptha na lipéid le mo chuid féin a dhearadh?
A3: Yes, and you just need to send us your drawings or artworks, then you can get you want.
Q4: Conas is féidir liom a scaoileadh an íocaíocht a thabhairt duit?
A4: We can receive your payment by T/T, ESCROW or Western union which is recommended and we can also receive by L/C, D/P, D/A. OA
Q5: How do you check all the goods in the production line?
A5: We have spot inspection and finished product inspection. We check the goods when they go into the next step production procedure