Agar Agar Powder Food Additive
Product Name: Agar Agar
CAS No.: 9002-18-0
EINECS No.: 232-658-1
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Appearance: From white to light yellow
Boiling Point: 85-95 °C
Raw Material: Gracilaria/ Gelidium
Functions: Gelling agent, stabilizer, thickener
Shelf Life: 24 months
Note:mhonaraíonn sonraíocht saincheaptha a chur ar fáil de réir riachtanais an úsáideora.
Agar Agar powder is a mixture of a neutral, dominating polysaccharide called “Agarose” and a charged polymer called “Agaropectin”. The agarose is composed of (1-4) linked 3,6-anhydro -a- – L – galactose alternating with (1-3) linked – b – D – galactose.
As a soluable jelly, especially in boiled water Agar Agar powder has two states: strip and powder. Even lowed the density to 1%, Agar Agar powdeer can still be relatively stable jelly, thus has an important character in industry, being the necessary materials in Food Industry, Chemaical Industry and Medicine and Sience Research.
(1) Food Industry: as gelatinizing and stabilizing agent used in candy, jelly, yokan, canned food, ham and sausages. As thickening and stablilizing used in jam, peanut butter, sesame soy. As stablilizing agent used in ice cream, popsicle etc. As stage-defluocculant used in fruit juice and beverage. As clarigying agent used in wine, soy sauce, vinegar.
(2) Lowering blood liquid, expulsion of toxin and beautifying the skin.
(3) Bacterium culturing medium and microorganism carrier etc.
Storage & pacáiste
Storage Condition: Product should store ventilated, sanitary, cool, dry place,avoid store with toxicant, harmful and caustic material.
Package Material: 25kgs in PE bag, food grade with outter kraft paper bag.
Payment & Shipping
(1) For small quantity by express, we prefer you pay via Western Union/Paypal or T/T.
(2) For air or sea shipments via declaring Customs, you can pay it directly to our company account.
(3) We can accept T/T &L/C.
(1) Door to door service By Express for small quantity ( Less than 25kg). You can choose EMS/DHL/FEDEX/TNT.
(2) By air for more than 25kg, you’d better choose 50kg, because the freight is charged on basis of 45kg.
(3) By sea for more than 100kg. This is the best way to save the freight for you if the order is not urgent.
|Particlesize (mogalra)||95% minthru80mesh||Fromwhitetolightyellow|
|Ash (aigéad-dothuaslagtha) (%)||≤0.5||3.15|
|Gelstrength (1.5% w / w, 0.2% KCl)||≥900||Passmuster|
|PHlevelof||6 ~ 8||Notblue|
|Luaidhe (ppm)||≤1||dá réir a|
|Dextrines||Notdetectable||dá réir a|
Tabhair faoi deara: The standard specifications are only for reference, custom specification manufactures are welcomed. More detailed information including MSDS sheet, lot weight, packing condition, lead time and price are all ready on request, please just click at request for quotation, you will receive our prompt reply within 24 hours.
Q1: Tá suim agam i do tháirgí I, ach anois tá mé amach as an tSín, d'fhéadfaí tú a thairiscint do lipéid le mo thír?
A1: Sure. We ‘ve got full exportation experience, and no matter where you are, we may arrange the delivery for you, either by sea, by air or by express , depending on your need.
Q2: Conas is féidir liom a fháil ar na samplaí?
A2: We can provide you a free sample for our existing products, the lead time is around 1-2 days. You need to pay the sample delivery cost, If you need the samples according to your design, the sample cost has to be charged from you. The lead time is around 5 days.
Q3: An féidir saincheaptha na lipéid le mo chuid féin a dhearadh?
A3: Yes, and you just need to send us your drawings or artworks, then you can get you want.
Q4: Conas is féidir liom a scaoileadh an íocaíocht a thabhairt duit?
A4: We can receive your payment by T/T, ESCROW or Western union which is recommended and we can also receive by L/C, D/P, D/A. OA
Q5: How do you check all the goods in the production line?
A5: We have spot inspection and finished product inspection. We check the goods when they go into the next step production procedure