Food Grade Sodium Polyacrylate PAAS
Product Name: Sodium Polyacrylate / Polyacrylic Acid Sodium / PAAS
CAS No.: 9003-4-7
EINECS No.: 999-999-2
Molecular Formula: (C3H3NaO2) n
Molecular Weight: >30 million
Appearance: White powder
Viscosity: 800-1000 mpa) s (0.2% aqueous solution, 25 ℃)
PH: 7-9 (0.1% aqueous solution, 25 ℃)
Place of Origin: Shanghai, China
Sodium Polyacrylate(PAAS) is a water-soluble macromolecule compound with strong function of thickening and water retention. It has high purity, stable performance, no smell, no smell and no corruption for a long time. It is beautiful
Food additives approved by FDA, ministry of health of Japan and ministry of health of China are harmless to human body and easy to preserve and store.
(1) Noodle industry (flour, noodle, bread, dumpling wrappers, wonton wrappers, tang-yuan). PAAS can enhance protein adhensive of flour and prevent soluble starch and nutrient from seepage. It can make dough more extensive, improve the texture and taste, inhibit bread and other food from drying caused by natural aging. In the fried food, such as instant noodles, PAAS can make oil fully dispersed in the dough, reduce the absorption rate of oil and save oil.
(2) Bean vermicelli, bean noodles, bean sheet jelly PAAS can highly increase the flexibility and boiling fastness of vermicelli, bean starch sheets made from sweet potato, corn, oat, potato,etc.
(3) Ice industry. As a mixed emulsifier stabilizer and dispersant composition of the ingredients, it can partially replace guar gum,CMC, and so on.. Enhance the effect at lower costs.
(4) Meat products. It is used for meat processing, such as sausage, meatballs, artificial meat, increasing the viscosity and ductibility of protein fibers and taste.
(5) Cream and jam. PAAS can be used as thickener and stabilizer in flavoring source, ketchup, jam and cream,improving its taste and texture and maintaining its shape for long time.
|Test Items||Standard||Test Result|
|Residual monomer %||≤1.0||
|Oligomer(polymerization degree less than 1000)||≤5||2.8|
|Loss on drying %||≤10||6|
|Sulphate(as SO4) %||≤0.50||<0.50|
|Heavy metal (As)mg/kg||≤0.0004||<0.0001|
Q1: I’m interested in your products, but now I’m out of China, could you offer your labels to my country?
A1: Sure. We ‘ve got full exportation experience, and no matter where you are, we may arrange the delivery for you, either by sea, by air or by express , depending on your need.
Q2 : How can I get the samples ?
A2: We can provide you a free sample for our existing products, the lead time is around 1-2 days. You need to pay the sample delivery cost, If you need the samples according to your design, the sample cost has to be charged from you. The lead time is around 5 days.
Q3: Is it possible to custom the labels with my own design?
A3: Yes, and you just need to send us your drawings or artworks, then you can get you want.
Q4: How can I release the payment to you?
A4: We can receive your payment by T/T, ESCROW or Western union which is recommended and we can also receive by L/C, D/P, D/A. OA
Q5: How do you check all the goods in the production line?
A5: We have spot inspection and finished product inspection. We check the goods when they go into the next step production procedure