High Quality Salicylic Acid 69-72-7
Product Name: Salicylic Acid
Type: Preservatives, Pharmaceutical Intermedaites
CAS No.: 69-72-7
Molecular Weight: 138.12
Melting Point: 158-161 °C(lit.)
Boiling Point: 211 °C(lit.)
EINECS No.: 200-712-3
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Salicy acid is a medicine of disinfection and antiseptic for dissolving skin cutting hyperplasia and skin mould infection.
Salicy acid is widely used in pharmaceutials,food, fragrances, agrochemicals and dyestuffs.
Salicy acid also can be used in cosmetics, rubber and plastic additives.
(1) Salicylic acid is a natural anti-inflammatory drugs.
(2) Salicylic acid can help curing chronic skin diseases such as acne and hemorrhoids.
(3) Salicylic acid can be usd as pharmaceutical raw materials. For the preparation of aspirin, sodium salicylate, salicylamide, analgesic, phenyl salicylate and other drugs. Dye industry for the preparation of moxibustion pure yellow, direct brown 3GN, acid chrome yellow and so on. Also used as a rubber vulcanization retarder and disinfectant preservatives
(4) Cosmetics preservatives.Salicylic acid mainly used for toilet water, prickly heat water, quinine water and other water cosmetics.
(1) Mainly used as aspirin feedstock and pesticide aqueous amine and phosphorus products of raw materials, can also be used in dye industry, refining and chemical reagent, etc
(2) Salicylic acid, which is a kind of important organic synthesis material, is a kind of acid o-hydroxybenzoic. In the production of pesticides for synthesis of organic phosphorus pesticide Isocarbophos parathion, methyl isopropyl willow Phosphorus Intermediates isopropyl salicylate and Rodenticide warfarin, kill rats ether intermediate 4-hydroxy coumarin; in the pharmaceutical industry, salicylic acid except itself was used as antiseptics, but also as the intermediate of acetyl salicylic acid (aspirin) and other drugs; it is dye, spices, such as rubber industry is an important raw material.
(3) Salicylic acid is an important raw material for fine chemicals such as medicine, spices, dyes, rubber additives, etc..
(4) In the pharmaceutical industry for antipyretic, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, diuretic drugs, dyes used in industry of direct azo dyes and acid mordant dyes, and for spices, etc. A variety of esters of salicylic acid can be used as spices, such as methyl salicylate can be used as the mouth of the toothpaste, such as the use of spices and other seasonings and spices, etc.. In the rubber industry for the production of anti – coke agent, ultraviolet absorbent and foaming agent, etc.. It can also be used as a curing agent of phenolic resin, textile printing and dyeing of the slurry preservative, synthetic fiber, such as the expansion agent (dye), etc.
(5) Used as complexing indicator and preservative
|Appearance||White powder, Yellow and light pink are allowed||Complies|
|SA content % ≥||99||99.57|
|Initial M.P ≥||158.0||158.5|
|Phenol Content %≤||0.2||0.15|
|Conclusion||Conform to enterprise standard|
Q1: I’m interested in your products, but now I’m out of China, could you offer your labels to my country?
A1: Sure. We ‘ve got full exportation experience, and no matter where you are, we may arrange the delivery for you, either by sea, by air or by express , depending on your need.
Q2 : How can I get the samples ?
A2: We can provide you a free sample for our existing products, the lead time is around 1-2 days. You need to pay the sample delivery cost, If you need the samples according to your design, the sample cost has to be charged from you. The lead time is around 5 days.
Q3: Is it possible to custom the labels with my own design?
A3: Yes, and you just need to send us your drawings or artworks, then you can get you want.
Q4: How can I release the payment to you?
A4: We can receive your payment by T/T, ESCROW or Western union which is recommended and we can also receive by L/C, D/P, D/A. OA
Q5: How do you check all the goods in the production line?
A5: We have spot inspection and finished product inspection. We check the goods when they go into the next step production procedure