Ethyl Chloroacetate Supplier 105-39-5
Product Name: Ethyl Chloroacetate
Type: Agrochemical Intermediates, Flavor & Fragrance Intermediates
CAS No.: 105-39-5
EINECS No.: 203-294-0
Application: Agrochemical Intermediates
Appearance: Colorless transparent liquid
Molecular Weight: 122.55
Melting point: -26 °C
Boiling point: 143°C
Density: 1.145 g/ml
Hazardous Class: 6.1
Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
Ethyl chloroacetate is colorless transparent liquid with pungent, irritating odor. It is insoluble in water, ethanol and ether.
(1) Packaging: 200L/drum or as required
(2) Shelf Life: 2 years when properly stored.
(3) Storage: Preserve in tightly sealed, light and oxygen resistant containers.
(4) Delivery: Prompt delivery after payment confirmed by air courier or by sea.
(1) As industrial solvent
(2) As a raw material for spices, it is used as a main raw material for fruit flavors such as pineapple, banana, strawberry, and spices such as whiskey and cream. Ethyl Chloroacetate is made of spices and can be used as a blend of white wine and spices.
(3) As a binder, it is used in the production of printing inks and artificial pearls.
(4) As an extractant for the production of pharmaceuticals, organic acids, etc.
|Odor threshold||No data available|
|Melting point/freezing point||-26°C (-15°F)||pH||No data available|
|Boiling point/range||143°C (289°F)||Vapor pressure||0.45kPa/20°C|
|Decomposition temperature||No data available||Vapor density||4.2|
|Relative density||1.15||Dynamic Viscosity||No data available|
|Kinematic Viscosity||No data available|
|Partition coefficient||1.28||Evaporation rate||No data available|
|n-octanol/water (log Pow)||(Butyl Acetate = 1)|
|Flash point||57°C (135°F)||Autoignition temperature||452°C (846°F)|
|Flammability (solid, gas)||No data available||Flammability or explosive limits||Lower:2.6%Upper:No data available|
|Solubility(ies)||Water: Insoluble (1.23g/100mL, 20°C)Miscible: Ether, AlcoholsSoluble: Benzene|
Q1: I’m interested in your products, but now I’m out of China, could you offer your labels to my country?
A1: Sure. We ‘ve got full exportation experience, and no matter where you are, we may arrange the delivery for you, either by sea, by air or by express , depending on your need.
Q2 : How can I get the samples ?
A2: We can provide you a free sample for our existing products, the lead time is around 1-2 days. You need to pay the sample delivery cost, If you need the samples according to your design, the sample cost has to be charged from you. The lead time is around 5 days.
Q3: Is it possible to custom the labels with my own design?
A3: Yes, and you just need to send us your drawings or artworks, then you can get you want.
Q4: How can I release the payment to you?
A4: We can receive your payment by T/T, ESCROW or Western union which is recommended and we can also receive by L/C, D/P, D/A. OA
Q5: How do you check all the goods in the production line?
A5: We have spot inspection and finished product inspection. We check the goods when they go into the next step production procedure