Food Grade Best Agar Agar Powder CAS 9002-18-0
Product Name: Agar Agar
CAS No.: 9002-18-0
EINECS No.: 232-658-1
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Appearance: From white to light yellow
Boiling Point: 85-95 °C
Raw Material: Gracilaria/ Gelidium
Functions: Gelling agent, stabilizer, thickener
Shelf Life: 24 months
Agar Agar powder is a mixture of a neutral, dominating polysaccharide called “Agarose” and a charged polymer called “Agaropectin”. The agarose is composed of (1-4) linked 3,6-anhydro -a- – L – galactose alternating with (1-3) linked – b – D – galactose.
As a soluable jelly, especially in boiled water Agar Agar powder has two states: strip and powder. Even lowed the density to 1%,Agar Agar powdeer can still be relatively stable jelly, thus has an important character in industry, being the necessary materials in Food Industry, Chemaical Industry and Medicine and Sience Research.
(1) Food Industry: as gelatinizing and stabilizing agent used in candy, jelly, yokan, canned food, ham and sausages. As thickening and stablilizing used in jam, peanut butter, sesame soy. As stablilizing agent used in ice cream, popsicle etc. As stage-defluocculant used in fruit juice and beverage. As clarigying agent used in wine, soy sauce, vinegar.
(2) Lowering blood liquid, expulsion of toxin and beautifying the skin.
(3) Bacterium culturing medium and microorganism carrier etc.
Storage & Package
Storage Condition: Product should store ventilated, sanitary, cool, dry place,avoid store with toxicant, harmful and caustic material.
Package Material: 25kgs in PE bag, food grade with outter kraft paper bag.
Shipping & Payment
(1) For small quantity by express, we prefer you pay via Western Union/Paypal or T/T
(2) For air or sea shipments via declaring Customs, you can pay it directly to our company account
(3) We can accept T/T &L/C
(1) Door to door service By Express for small quantity ( Less than 25kg). You can choose EMS/DHL/FEDEX/TNT.
(2) By air for more than 25kg, you’d better choose 50kg, because the freight is charged on basis of 45kg.
(3) By sea for more than 100kg. This is the best way to save the freight for you if the order is not urgent.
Certificate of Analysis
|Appearance||From white to light yellow||From white to light yellow|
|Particle size (mesh)||95% min thru 80 mesh||80 mesh|
|Hot water insoluble matter (%)||≤1||0.16|
|Ash (acid-insoluble) (%)||≤0.5||≤0.5|
|Gelatin||Not detectable||Not detectable|
|Water absorption (ml)||≤75||Pass muster|
|Gel strength (1.5% w/w, 0.2% KCl)||≥900||950|
|Starch testing||Iodine blue test is not significant||Not blue|
|PH level of||6~8||7.22|
|Heavy metal (count by Pb ppm)||≤20||Conforms|
|Arsenic content (ppm)||≤1||Conforms|
|Dextrines||Not detectable||Not detectable|
|Maltodextrine||Not detectable||Not detectable|
|Sucrose||Not detectable||Not detectable|
|Conclusion||Through analysis the quality of this batch number is approved.|
Q1: I’m interested in your products, but now I’m out of China, could you offer your labels to my country?
A1: Sure. We ‘ve got full exportation experience, and no matter where you are, we may arrange the delivery for you, either by sea, by air or by express , depending on your need.
Q2 : How can I get the samples ?
A2: We can provide you a free sample for our existing products, the lead time is around 1-2 days. You need to pay the sample delivery cost, If you need the samples according to your design, the sample cost has to be charged from you. The lead time is around 5 days.
Q3: Is it possible to custom the labels with my own design?
A3: Yes, and you just need to send us your drawings or artworks, then you can get you want.
Q4: How can I release the payment to you?
A4: We can receive your payment by T/T, ESCROW or Western union which is recommended and we can also receive by L/C, D/P, D/A. OA
Q5: How do you check all the goods in the production line?
A5: We have spot inspection and finished product inspection. We check the goods when they go into the next step production procedure