3-O-Ethyl-L-ascorbic Acid/Vitamin C Ethyl Ether 86404-04-8
Product Name: 3-O-Ethyl-L-ascorbic acid
Type: Cosmetic raw materials
CAS No.: 86404-04-8
EINECS No.: 617-849-3
Appearance: White crystalline powder
Molecular Formula: C8H12O6
Min Order Quantity: 10 kg
Place of Origin: China
(1) 3-O-Ethyl-L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C ethyl ether) as a new whitening agent, it is mainly used in whitening and freckle removing products, anti-aging products, water agent, gel, essence, emulsion, skin cream and so on.
(2) Inhibit the activity of tyrosinase by Cu2+ and block the formation of melanin;
(3) 3-O-Ethyl-L-ascorbic acid has very effective whitening and freckle removal functions (when 2% is added);
(4) Anti-inflammatory caused by sunlight Chemicalbook, 3-O-Ethyl-L-ascorbic acid has a strong antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect;
(5) Improve dull and dull skin and give skin elasticity;
(6) 3-O-Ethyl-L-ascorbic acid can repair skin cell activity and promote collagen production.
|Appearance||White crystalline powder||White crystalline|
|pH(3% water solution)||3.5-5.5||4.43|
|Free of VC||≤10ppm||Pass|
|Loss on drying||≤0.5%||0.12%|
Q1: I’m interested in your products, but now I’m out of China, could you offer your labels to my country?
A1: Sure. We ‘ve got full exportation experience, and no matter where you are, we may arrange the delivery for you, either by sea, by air or by express , depending on your need.
Q2 : How can I get the samples ?
A2: We can provide you a free sample for our existing products, the lead time is around 1-2 days. You need to pay the sample delivery cost, If you need the samples according to your design, the sample cost has to be charged from you. The lead time is around 5 days.
Q3: Is it possible to custom the labels with my own design?
A3: Yes, and you just need to send us your drawings or artworks, then you can get you want.
Q4: How can I release the payment to you?
A4: We can receive your payment by T/T, ESCROW or Western union which is recommended and we can also receive by L/C, D/P, D/A. OA
Q5: How do you check all the goods in the production line?
A5: We have spot inspection and finished product inspection. We check the goods when they go into the next step production procedure